Tuesday, August 03, 2004

where can i start??....hehe...ok,juz want 2 state i am sick when all of you punch or beat me for fun,always......i am friendly 2 get along bt not mean i allow everyone 2 push or beat me everytime....except @....i mean..usually u see i would allow @ 2 beat me non-stop juz because i don't mind....really dunt mind if tt one were she....but that doesn't mean i would allow others beating me for fun or whatever,even their punches are not pain one also cannt...i extremelly can't stand it... haha.....ok?...i suddenly say these cOz just nw,during MT period,sitting with St and Mc,den St beated my arm,even not very heavy one,for fun..bt duno why i juz felt damn unwell...there is an uncomfortable feeling thru my whole body...fill in the mind....at that time,i really wanted to return her a punch can?eye 2 eye ma,no mistake....but den as i lifted my hand half and juz recalled tt same as my friend,as i seldom angry with K and return her,bt if this time i beat St,it seems like very unfair to St....so i kept laughter and said:'dunt beat me,can?dunt u think your hand very pain?...my arm too fat lah...pain one.'......However,unlucky,she thought i was joking wif her,so juz carried on her punches 2 me.....hehe..what a funny gur u r!..actually not pain one la,i say big le....haha....bt juz dislike ppl punch me without premission..except K...cOz i know if i beat her even a heavily fist,she also couldn't mind and angry with me and return de...i never worry abt her temper...she wouldn't lost it in front of me....hehe......maybe la...i guess only...she won't punch back me de,i confirm..=p.....*smile & wink*...sO i would beat her happily without doubt....haha..lalala......but other friends...i am not sure....that's all.....Lastly,dunt copy K 2 punch me again,ok?hehe...u r not her.....i will lost my temperament de......haha.....jkjk

No comments: