Tuesday, July 27, 2004

today @ absent...early morning just called me waking up and asked dunt forgot 2 take her paper...haha....sounds v weak and slightly...maybe hasn't woke up i guess..haha..=p....darling,take care,ok?don't let me worry about you again,ok?....hai...cOz today got too much stuffs to worry den discuss it with xt thou the whole day,so never spent much time to miss my darling....Emh...lucky today suddenly appeared such many things to waste time thinking otherwise xt and i would bore till SiaO....haha....heng.....Jas said i'm damn quiet today....even though i denied,i realised tt my mood was really v down....something fissed me off...hehe....xt,xt,xt...i regreted i just now never heard you 2 do that in time...haha.....bt nvm le....i am v happy now....2mor remind me and i ll tell you,ok?....haha.......happy,happy.....
den Jas got MT oral,so is he....it was raining...den xt accompanied me walking 2 bus stop to take bus.....haha.....thanks.....v touched,really.....den some wonderful thing just happened....i got it!!!!!!!!!!........yesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!......

No comments: