Friday, July 09, 2004

haha,@ brought Jasline and I going to Mdo and gave us a free meal today...around $20 dollors...she ordered too much can...so in the end we left many shu tiao and others a lot...as well as Xueting,went with us but she paid her own expenses but not by @...hahaX...V funny ya @...Jr come also...however,becasue no enough place to let him sitting with @,so he in the last minute decided eatting with josiah and raazmy they all...hehe...but clever ending he still waited 4 K...oh,sorry,was waiting for us...haha...to finish her/our meal...till 2.00+...haha....oh,ya...finally recalled that i has forgot to come my tuition totally...haha...Nvm...den called Mr.Lee and told him why i would never come...cOz i felt no need to lie him so told him the truth reason of absence was my friend invited me to use lunch...=]...HaPpInEsS...
today very thankful for your meal,@...hahaha...lOvE yA...i will return de...haha...wait for my returnable lunch patiently,ok?Lalala..

No comments: