Friday, July 02, 2004

Don't know why today i would always want to look for someone from a crowd of people...=]...nothing to tell,just look for his figure for fun...From d early morning in d parade till after school...haha...crazy enough can?...there's not any assembly today same as yesterday coz it's rain,not bad but felt a little bit sorry, juz coz unable to meet him...never mind...Ohm,love rain day so much...cause that weather feel quite cool mah...haha...
ya,finally saw him in the end...v happy...haha...first time observed his smile is really not bad man...coz he seldom smile at ppl de i ever feel...but at that point of the moment...that expression is quite sweet and handsome i felt...haha...=p...okok,dear guy,dunt shy and happy hor...cOz i juz say say de...haha...i wasn't lying...haha...this time e tense i wrate is correct one,right?haha...dunt forget praise me hor...=p...friend to e core
haha...love my Rabbit so much...bt i won't say reason...firstly,duno how to describe clearly...secondly,lazy to type out alright...coz she bring up too much laughter surrounding me to remember can?...hahaha....oh,my god,in short,i LoVe YoU sOoOOOOOOOOO mUcH,tRuThLy,my girl...friend to the core.(copy from XL)...haha...happiness!!!!!!

1 comment:

~_Carpio Severine_~ said...

hey ningwei...denise here...need u to do me a favour...
go visit my blog ok?? My blog is
www.severus-jean.blogspot.com