Thursday, July 08, 2004

Since When things has become to that such cold situation like recently?...why would i become a such 'three-eight'?...NOT my business can?...how come i would take a care of him so much?...i look like a foolish whole time i guess...finally hope to care for somebody in serious,then later slowly to understand that he/she never care for me once,and i am a worthless human in their heart...no status,extremely...Shit!!!!.No,nO,I can't feel down and fiss off...remember i promised tt i have to always stay happy before...lost my strength to sigh also still no1 take a care of me de except @...Duno how about Xt as i lost myself one day...haha..after all,this gur is too young to look after other's stuff...haha....no reason to trouble her anyway...i am somehow a troublesome....have 2 support myself....ArG~~~~
Oh...during recess,haha...Xueting and Mc left me in the classroom alone never call me and went away,.....actually as I saw them out of the class cheerfully and den thought they're just going to toilet thus never asked me 2 accompany...so waiting for them outside the classroom alone...ending only @ came upstaid hurriedly and looked for me to go to canteen...i am stupid can?!!!!!...oh,my god...haha...my dearest darling,@,you are my whole heart,lOve ya always no matter what happen...thank you alots laughter you gave me and the happy times and touched memories we shared...Yes,if necessary,I will always be there for you and support you...and to be your shoulder whenever you want to cry....haha...fRiEnD4EvEr...=]..

No comments: