Thursday, July 01, 2004

haha..today got english oral...very 'funny'...spent long time for tat...that teacher 'like' me sooo much,thus he doesn't want to let me go...-_-"""...haha...he asked the question is abt the weather condition...i juz was staring at him without a word...smiling lah...softly ad slightly...coz i don't have any idea to say...what i can do was just can star with him...big eyes to small eyes...slience...i saw Yvonne stand up,and then @ as well...new one sat down...left me only ad sat there staring nicely at that quite COLD and GENTLE face smilin...dunt noe why he hasn't got tic???.... When he was going to open his mouth to pour out sth,i finally understood what mean is Weather Condition to Chinese:"AH,teacher,i know already!!!! I feel Singapore's weather very hot!"
"........."he winked slightly and nodded.
"alway raining.."
"....is 'rain'"
"ok,rain.....Eeee...ya!!!!"
"........."
Oh,my god...poor teacher....face to me....kK...
then later,saw him,he called me and asked how's oral d i feel ok anot?....i shocked abit...duno y....then said ok loh,not easy like that...hehe...haha.....that's all....

No comments: