Tuesday, March 02, 2004

she is a damn sweet gal,indeed. LIKE HER SO MUCH!!! Beyong any especial reason just feel proud of her.... *image* If one day i were a perfect and rich man, i must would marry her as my dear darling...lalala.... =P believe me,ok?...haha.....she always made me feel v touch .Once as i feel sad,always is she stand by my side and press her hand on my shoulder heavily without a words.almost.. that is a total wonderful movement u cannot image if u dunt have a sweet n romatic friend like her.haha,Jealous???=D in my heart is very touch loh,at that moment, i final realise that what feeling is mean a sense of Security. thanx so much,my cool girl. i enjoy myself everyday because of my all dear friends, especial having you in this world......=P 因为有你,才有我。
I'll be there 4 u always
I'll be there your whole life through
I'll be ther through the lonely days
I'll be there this i promise you, friend!!!!!!!!!! forever
But there is at or in or on where, do you know, my dear cool friend? ...........