Thursday, March 04, 2004

today I lost my big file box which is put my all homework and jasline's maths test paper as well as @'s result paper inside one wow.i die alright!! There is also my friends, xiaofeng Li and yuting Huo's photo,stick on the file. yaya....still have a scrite of my BB's original drawing i druw in sec 3.Oh,on,my treasure......go to eat shit lah..Oh, any way, if those two women know that, both of them must kill me and then cut cut cut lah...Actually, starting i never even felt any panic cause i always armed with a ‘船到桥头自然直’ attitude.the matter of fact, i still trust a saying like "you haven't able to gain a new thing till you threw away your old and spoil thing',so i kept cool but v sooner,when i recalled that their paper also put my here, i started realising i should be say 'byebye' to my own liao!
Xiaoting is a very good one,she ever accompany with me and look for my evil file from Library to 7-11 shop. i comfirmed i putting my file box in 7-11,but tat shopper said he never saw anything left.漫不经心地。Xiaoting sudden guess maybe someone make a joke for us,and throw my file into garbage bin. hehe....Maybe she is correct. However,i never believe what she said at that time and keep on my own way and look for. Unfortunately, i start regreting now.
go home, my mum scolded me angryily too......hai...how poor a girl like me!!!!! i just lost a file wow...... my mum has not loved me liao....i know....5555555
i lost my heavy file and my loved heart. Today. it is very bright especial the sun light.