Saturday, February 12, 2005

Pls don't be a passer By...



ever seem we start sms together we get closer
but happy time will never always there soon you and me start to slow down our sms speed
soon our sms to each other is lesser and lesser each daynow not even one
i don't know what to do
all i can do is sit and wait
crying painfully in heart
and in the end we are another stranger
haizz i dislike this story with bad ending but i have to face it didn't i? haiz, story didn't last long always, my story is always a failure i didn't know what to do either nothing gonna cure my heart or emotion i just a girl that make people like new things and then when not new anymore they will just leave me quietly..

when i know one day it will be like that
i perfer to let go and run away from it
because i have no courage to face it, save it or hold on to it
i just a nobody to somebody

when i ask myself did i regret to know you? and my ans is No because the colours you gave me was so treasure by me
but i know someday it will gone
that my fear and worry haiz

Please be the one that stay and not a passer by..
-XiangLin

No comments: