Friday, February 18, 2005

Just read finish a story so touch my heart... i definately agree with every words tt guy said....and the most important thing is he really never break his promise after 10 years passed...
" There is only a woman i love the most in my life."
" I can love a woman only with heart in my life."
" i love you,but not the most. So,please must loving yourself more than loving me."

There is only a man i love the most in my life,if have.
I can only give a man my love with heart in my life,if have a man.
i love you,with mind. so,please love yourself first! =]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

come find me if u're free but call me first :)

ToMatO said...

hehe....how i know when i find you im not troubling u??how can i let you know tt deep inside i miss u every day?? how can i forget those tears i hold since tt day we aparted? .......haha.....lame...

ToMatO said...

have u go 2 c my friendster's profile these day?hehe...nvm,copy a sentence from there for you...
Karen,Wish u all the best. MUsT sTay happy4eveR,nO matter what happen!! okay? haha. You're prefect,bt even if u'r not,someOne still love you anyhow. RememBeR siA!!!

haha.

Anonymous said...

:) i no friendster so did go see or cant see. yea thanks! I appreciate it (very much)! U can call me in the afternoon during weekday or weekend to check with me whether can meet u not.Lastly,wish u all the best too and yep dont worry be happy!

Anonymous said...

:) i no friendster so did go see or cant see. yea thanks! I appreciate it (very much)! U can call me in the afternoon during weekday or weekend to check with me whether can meet u not.Lastly,wish u all the best too and yep dont worry be happy!

ToMatO said...

okay!!!=]