Friday, February 25, 2005

Didn't i say something wrong?
Did i do something wrong to you,didn't I??
Answer is YES you did.
i can sense impatience from your reflection 2 me,but i totally don't want to admit before....ya,i juz don't want 2 admit..sO,Haizzzzzz....my fault.....i thought i wouldn't care this kind of hurt anymore...
but Unfortunately,the painful deep inside tells me loudly ,i still mind it...!!!!! y such Stupid?..haizzzz......
u prefer to trust what they said but not to c hOw really am i........what else can i say?....
-_-"".forget iT ba!
Everything will be okay in the end.
but I would rmb what did she say juz nw for ever,no else, just in oder to advice me to find tt who dislike me and who don't dislike me as early as possible as long as i live...=]
Why would i make myself follow them juz now?
ya,stupid am i!!!!!!!
must fan sheng (反省)right now!!!

No comments: