Thursday, November 25, 2004

i am so lazy to write anything!...

suppos3 2 meet up xt after work yesterday,but when i called her at 3pm,she said she was eating at home...den we juz deleted de plan lOl...and today called her again,its started raining so no choice just cannt go out and meet her...haiyO,xiaoting,you cheat my feeling la,waste my energy 2 bring clothes 4 changing from here 2 there as well...so heavy leh and so big and ugly it looks when i putted it in bag u dunO!...haha...jkjk,nvm,cOz thanks u save my money so kind...haha.....lOve yA to heart!!!!!...haha.....@ also!...they all sound like scaring i spend my salaries 4 them and ever ask me 2 save myself...hehe...thankz sOoooo much..haha...but what the purpose 2 earn money is??of cOz for using all right,use for friendz,parentz and all peoplez i love....y would i work everyday last 3 weeks?what power 2 push me woke up at 5am everyday??... 我觉得 i still little 2 supply any car or house or water and electricity fee... buy hp or clothes or what no need i pay myslef and wouldn't go 2 spa as well......so i have left enough....sO trust me,i really really really don't mind treat my peoplez i care v much these tiny amount as long as u don't ask Abalone or Shark's fin juz can le .... ....

hehe,hai....explain so hard till as if its fake....hehe.okok,stop here...=]....haha....message me if u'r free,ok??...work hourz is not bad at all...wouldn't feel boring at least!.....haha...ya,that's all..nitz!!

No comments: