Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Checked Friendster ad den saw Xiaoting dropped me a testimonial....beri happy!!!....but den,dunt know y feel lk her sounds unhappy...and said tt im her best friend even though i dont take her as my best friend,even...hehe....doesn't you know me much??then y u still would feel that?...haha...Xiaoting yOu are my dearest and cutiest girlfriend siA!!!!i miSs yA and cherish our friendship so sO sO mUch!! That's true! nO1 would be able to replace u in my heart cOz DEAREST means dearest one lo as same as best means there's one person only rite?... don't understand y got many pPl say tt they have a lot of best friendz around...what on earth got many friends being called 'best one' by ppl at the same time??...i remember i told u guo de.. =p...thick face,haha,If you want and won't mad at me,i swear i will greet yOu a GD MORN in every morning and won't stop!!!!!...haha....its my promise,wan??hahah... leave a comment on my site if you are able to read this,or SMS...ok?haha..pls la! lOve yA!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NING WEI! Y u didnt put tag board ?

ToMatO said...

whats tt??hehe...U r K??..xT r you??

ToMatO said...

oic.....ok,i know whats tt le.....hehe.....there are too much time to download sO im lazy....hehe....u wan mei?

ToMatO said...

KAREN,lOve yA!!!

Anonymous said...

yep. Tag easier ma...

Anonymous said...

haha very clever wor noe who i am. hehe