Saturday, August 27, 2005

Yesterday wrote down many feelings supposed to post here next day. But today suddenly feeL all are fade. One coin have two sides. Recent lifestyle if can't make you comfortable,what u can do is change to another way. I just don't believe nothing can't be easy in the end. Worst is go die. Nth supposed to be afraid. Juz let GO!

Those damn long complaints r troublesome,i think short cut to summary as Commemoration juz enough Liao. haha.. Regrade complaint as commemoration,haha,im so lame.
( I ) Whenever think of how sad my 18th birthday Eve is, i would believe there is retribution exist in this world.
( III ) Let me telL you sumthing,T,i won't starve to death without her returning. But it's terrible sUx tt she gave me an excuse explaining tt she's no money be'coz she juz back from Kbox . After play here play there buy this buy that den telL me im sorry no money anymore. And you even think she's right! .... = ="". Admire U.

WelL. CalL me 'STUPID'. I need to fan sheng. hehe. That's alL.

No comments: