Sunday, August 07, 2005

Today meet Xiaoting for passing her present. There are alot of laughter between us in the way. Haha... Den after reach home,She sms me laughing tt i didn't give her birthday card together with present... =p. Hahaha. sO tml i must go ad pass it to her coz my card is the most important part of present for her as while as celebrating her birthday wif Jas,xue and mc... hahaha. Gonna spend $$ again. hehe.... Don't wanna tell her abt i will gt go tml so as to give her a surprise... AlL in alL, today is a happy day with a happy ending.

Em..The Only Thing that disappointed me is i find ML is not as mature as i used to think. Even has abit bu dong shi... Hai....... ren bu ke mao xiang....

I finalLy told her who he is...she said not v obvious.. and gave me alot of advices,i,Of cOz,chose to believe alL. For Good,for myselF.For Respect. Yup. Feeling become betteR . =D Thanks!! ;]

Yuwen told me a phrase that v interesting :
水至清则无鱼,
人至察则无友.
Thanks!! =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Whisperwind

ToMatO said...

Haha...I know hu r u le...xixi.