Tuesday, August 23, 2005

She said she think of me coz of a similar voice and den miss me, i almost burst into tears. Can't believe it rite? =] but i realLy Touch. Forget it! No one will believe tt ppl juz cry happily for a friend but thinking me act only. WhateveR. AT LEAST I BELIEVE MYSELF. PLS,I DON'T CARE OTHERS BUT U MUST BELIEVE IT! I REALLY MISS YOU,FRIEND! =]

Afternoon Yuting gave me a big surprise and callED me. She said she found a job with a good paid. $4000 per month. Den blablabla. Ending she told me she found her BF has married,but she decideD to choose pretending know nothing becOz her BF is her company's bOss. = =""" At tt time I really don't know i should sigh or happy for her... What a clever girL she is noW!!
Den after tt,we continue Chat in MSN.. World,alL of a sudden, become darkness and meaningLesS For me. One of purpose of earning mOney is to live a higher leveL liFe. but now,obviously,it sEems PpL live FoR mOnEy.

Jas's Dad health not very goOd. Her moOd damn piss off now. What's wrong with my friends?!! Shit!

Another day!

No comments: