Thursday, April 22, 2004

Yesyes,s again.Not because i get nothing 2 write,juz because I juz want 2 write about S only.=D dunt ask me any reason,cuz i also dunt noe when she became a such important fren for me in my heart.I surely unable to leave her alone anymore.Haha,darling,if you are reading my blog now,dunt feel too touch hor,cuz i juz say say only.=p
Today,after school,i sudden have a pain in the abdomen,so ask S take a piece of tissue only.Out of my expect,in surprised,she immedately handed a packet of tissue to me and said:'dunt say all of,even though you ask 10 or 20 packet,i still will give you loh i guess."(my translation is very poor lah,you know right,so sorry hor);P....haha,at that moment,i really felt too touch to respond her at once,and just held her left arm hardly and waved;'wow,i am very very touch,girl!!!'........but later,i didn't go to toilent loh because Jasline they all said waiting for me but i dunt want they to waste time juz 4 waiting me.so,......just go home and 忍忍忍loh......haha.....Anymore,S waiting me also today instead of back home hurrily alone as usual.actually,we are different way of go home,but she still waiting.....hahaha,so happy...... thank you,my friends,my darling.how nice of you.....lOvE yA.......(hUgZ!!!)=D