Monday, July 18, 2005

Today went to take N oral exam. For me,i felt i have done very welL. Not best but it's my first time there is a confidence on self to believe i can pass english Oral. Haha.. Since i'm toO happy,sO after that i went to Parkway shopping...haha.. Brought dear mummy a suit (her birthday coming soon =]) and used 'Popular' ticket to buy a Barbie Pencil Box for myselF... =D

After reached home,i told parents how goOd i feel for my Oral. They gave me an excited expression at once,making me sO touch!!! I even sense that they're happier than me!!! EspecialLy Mum!! Her big smile sO bright at me that almOst can caused me melt!! haha... I love my mum! I LOVE MY MUM!! I LOVE MY MUM TO THE BEST OF BEST!!!!!

Last but not least,I'm thankful tO Xueting,Xiaoting and Jas's care and greeting sO so So much,heartfuLly!!
Thanks Xue,who said good luck tO me and couraged me before a day of Oral and copied many Oral questions fOr me partical... =+HuGZ+= Love Ya!! Anything sms me and i wilL give U my eaR nO matter what hapPen!! =D
Thanks Ting said she will call me in Order tO help my Oral exam and thanks those a lot Of msgs yOu sent. I'm sorry Waste your hp bilL...hai...Well,i have a good idea of saving your money,you want know? Ask your mama pay ba...... =D
Jas,Thank you really mUch 4 yOur caring askED me hOw abt my Oral as soon as U heard i gt oral today frOm xue! SO SWEET OF YOU!! Sorry I didn't tell you,neither careless nor unwilling,is only because i don't want tO trouble you,(since i have troubled 3 ppls already.) haha...
Karen: Haha,dictionary very usefuL! ThankS aLoT advice Me!!! and i sLoWly read wOrd By word like what U said! UsefUl as welL! Thanks!!
Mc: Soorry For Didn't telL u As WelL sO that nOthing to talk to yOu...oOps...not gu yi...sOrry...=p. Take care yA!! haha!

No comments: