Tuesday, June 28, 2005

i lOvE My Mummy! ShE rOcKs!!!

First time talk about my school thing tO my mum since i was in primary ... It's a big & hard step fOr me... since i always thought adult's wOrld different from mine sO they wOn't understand me and maybe will laugh at my childish Or small opiniOn... Rmbed my mum even told me once tt Don't cOmplain Ur bz tO friendz because nO1 have responsible to share your wOrries and everyone have their Own bz to worry. i live On what she said for life. Tt's why i feel cOmplaint is a shameful thing and i say nth abt my bz with her at hOme..(but i still would like to complain everything tO blog,hahha)... Den tOday is an important conversation between mum and i....it's a goOd Begining FoR Us!!! hahhahaha....

When mum said:" i understand. Don't caRe thOse tiny $ anymOre,i will give U again." i almOst burst into tears. but i didn't in the end..haha. i have card,sO what i really need is sOmeone's care Only... Yes,my mum understands me! ShE UndeRstOoD!!! Enough!!! MaMa rOcKx!!! =D

No comments: