Wednesday, January 05, 2005

haha,Oh,my,haha,they called back to me just now and told me that Multimedia Technology one no need to receive letter!!!..if recieved,bring it to school;if never recieved,just come to pay fee with cash and card can le......scare me to nervous!!..hehe....thanks!!!..oh,i repeat this word...haha.nvm la....i really don't know what can i express except thank you

EnJoY Ur sChOol lIfE,My friends!!! i wOn't loCk myself in my own world again!! i'll go 2 make nEw ppl and bring them to show U!...so,don't worry abt me,ok? Take a care Of yoU!!! alL Of U have come into My life and become a part of mE,it's won't be forgot.fOreveR. h3h3

i had only spent a year with U.
A Year. But U changed my life in a way
A way that no one could ever explain.
Thank yOu!!
thAnk You!!!!
thank yOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends help each other no need thank you de.

Anonymous said...

Take cARe Of yourself!