Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Boost self-esteem tip #1: Think back to when you did something new for the first time. This free self esteem test is extremely quick and simple, just answer TRUE or FALSE to each question (if you cannot answer 100% TRUE then answer FALSE):
1. Other people are not better off or more fortunate than me
2. I accept myself as I am and am happy with myself
3. I enjoy socializing
4. I deserve love and respect
5. I feel valued and needed
6. I don't need others to tell me I have done a good job
7. Being myself is important
8. I make friends easily
9. I can accept criticism without feeling put down
10. I admit my mistakes openly
11. I never hide my true feelings
12. I always speak up for myself and put my views across
13. I am a happy, carefree person
14. I don't worry what others think of my views
15. I don't need others' approval to feel good
16. I don't feel guilty about doing or saying what I want

SELF-ESTEEM TEST RESULTS:Total number of TRUE answers you gave

15-16 YOU HAVE A HIGH LEVEL OF SELF ESTEEM !
12-14 NOT BAD BUT ROOM FOR YOU TO IMPROVE
8-11 LOW SELF ESTEEM - IT'S HOLDING YOU BACKBELOW 8 YOUR ESTEEM IS DRASTICALLY LOW

No comments: