Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Yesterday was a great day for me!!! but when i typed down all and was going to post,my PC hang on all of a sudden, so every entries i wrote gone...stupid! i want 2 zhuang wall!!! -_-""

28th.Feb.1005,

Early morning when i wake up,the mood is blue and black because of something happened last friday,so i have had a preparedness to be alone thro this week de... den in sch, don't know why everything seems quite ok,8 of us get along well. during recess,we go out of sch for lunch...there are alot of laughter in the way...After that,Eslyn and Janice suddenly start ask me to teach them my hometown language,Shanghai hua...hehe...they really very funny and talkative lo...every words can be asked by them...haha....the most funny thing is we pronounce 5566 in Shanghai hua...hehe....and,only them care me a bit here ..haha...so i'm grateful to them very much..Not only do they gt interest in my language,but do their cheerfulness make me cheer up.....=D...Eslyn and Janice,thanks sO much!!! (^^,)*++

After sch,back to PingYi SS to take my N centificant...find still gt some ppl stay back in sch for CCA training,SO hard sia..den heard don't know who call my name for fun so Loud...-_-""..sound likes Chee Chong's,doesn't it?.....don't know....=p...anyway,after tk N,c Ivor den we juz walk to MRT together.
Ivor:Do your best nvr regret juz can le! Don't too stress,everything will be okay,ok? =]. TC.

After say gd-bye to him,in Interchange,know what?!!!!!!!!! hahaha.....i bump intO @! is @ sia!!!!!!!! OHMy!!! haha...can sense my excited in happiness?...haha...Then she doesnt know how 2 introduce me to her mum sia...hoho...lame..haha......she grows prettier le....and so thin....and her skin still so good so guan hua.....haha.....den she asked me why i would notice her,i said tt's because she's very bright !!! haha....and,when we talk abt our sch life,time seems pass so fast!!!... .den she told me how many O subject i have to take...hoho.....haha...have to work hard le......all in all,im really really really happy to bump into her in crowd of ppl!!! i believe yuanfen and prefer to 'xiang jian bu ru qiao yu! (相见不如巧遇)。。。haha.....
can't wait to meet up her again next time! hoho......ok la...c ya this friday!!!haha...must miss me O!!! haha...TC,work hard on your coming O! You can get it!!! =D

No comments: